BRUTAL HONESTY HOUR so brutal
- A - If I'm in love.
- B - Who the last person I talked to on the phone was.
- C - How long it's been since I've kissed.
- D - If I have a preference for boys or girls.
- E - How many holes I have in my ears.
- F - Give me any options, like 'hot or cold?'
- G - The last person I said 'I love you' to.
- H - The last person I hugged.
- I - The last time I felt jealous, and why.
- J - Are you insecure. What about?
- K - What my full name is.
- L - If I have siblings.
- M - If I forgive betrayal.
- N - If you want to know how I treat my friends.
- O - If I like my school.
- P - What kind of music I like.
- Q - What the last party I went to was, and when the next will be.
- R - For me to tell 10 of my curiosities.
- S - 2 habits.
- T - 5 things I love unconditionally.
- U - How many texts I send daily.
- V - 3 big dreams.
- W - An idol.
- X - If I've done something I regret very much.
- Y - If I like my town and why.
- Z - Ask any question you want.
36) If the series got its own Mario Kart-style game, who would you play as and what would they drive?
- CHOOSE YOUR PLAYER!
I have a personnal preference for Miles’ tiny kart. I lost it each time I look at it.
Just imagine Miles ride this kart at full speed. It’s impossible to not laugh. (Nyyyyyyooom!)
I am absolutely not sorry at all.
Someone, please take my graphic tablet away from me.
Confused husky pup
He’s not expressing confusion, he’s tilting his head for better sound localization. While having an ear on each side of the head is good for lateral echolocation, tilting the head so that the ears are offset gives it vertical depth.
Oh my gosh, that explains why some dogs put their head to one side when you talk to them. They’re not confused, they’re trying to listen to us better. Awww.
aesthetum asked: When you get right down to it, what does "cute" even mean? What defines cuteness? Is a sense of cuteness universal to all cultures? If so, that would make it "human condition"; what evolutionary purpose would that serve? After all, many cute things can be dangerous, such as a jellyfish or a loli with a gun.
Well, what is considered cute is subjective and can be influenced by cultures, but the concept of cuteness is pretty universal as far as I know. As for evolutionary purpose, there have been studies that concluded that cuteness in young children motivates people to protect and take care of them.
"talk about" rather than "ask me"
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.